Amidst shifting landscapes of plastic carrier bags three women struggle to stand in the glorious oil slick of modern society. Plastic Island is a dance confessional – grotesque, comic and voyeuristic –about identity, responsibility, and desire.
In April 2012 the company performed Plastic Island as a work-in-progress at Rich Mix. This was the culmination of 3 weeks of research and development work, supported by The Arts Council and The Hat Factory.
- EDevised by the company
- EChoreographer / Director: Sarah Levinsky
- EPerformers: Tasha Alpe, Aurea Romero Alvarex, Selina Papoutseli
- EDramaturg: Gemma Brockis
- ECostume design: Maria Garcia
- ELighting design: Cis O'Boyle
- EOriginal Composition & Sound design: Meanred
- EPhotography: Rachel Ferriman
Venue: Rich Mix