Hansel & Gretel
Choreography and movement direction for Humperdink’s opera, Hansel & Gretel. Produced by Pimlott Foundation, this was a mixed professional-community production performed at the Mercury Theatre, Colchester.
It was directed by Penny Cliff, conducted by Mark Austin and designed by Mamoru Iriguichi. The cast was made up of professional singers and children and young people from schools around the Colchester area.
- EDirector - Penny Cliff
- EDesigner - Mamoru Iriguchi
- EMusic Director - Mark Austin
- EChoreographer - Sarah Levinsky
- ELighting Designer - Cix O'Boyle
- ECostume Designer & Supervisor - Holly Owst
- EAssistant Director - Zoe Tweed
- EProducer - Emma Wallis
- ECast - Samantha Price, Alice Privett, Daniela Bechly, Helen Bruce, Beatrice Derrick, Elvie Press with Chorus and Movement Ensemble from local schools
Venue: Pimlott Foundation production at the Mercury Theatre, Colchester, in 2015