Following initial development at the National Theatre Studio and BAC, Mapping4D presented performances of Slender at the Diorama Arts Centre during September 2005 and at BAC in January 2006.
“It was the desire for food that spawned disobedience; it was the pleasure of taste that drove us from paradise”
However big the portion you are never satisfied are you?
So what is there to do but to stop eating altogether…
Slender was an encounter between strangers set in a kitchen, about a man starving himself to death; an exploration of what happens when your body isn’t sure whether your soul exists…
- DDevised by the company
- DDirecton: Sarah Levinsky and Wendy Hubbard
- DPerformers: Rachel Donovan, Tom Lyall, Hild Eusebio, Caroline Pegg, and Claire Little
- DDesign: Mamoru Iriguichi
- DLighting Design: Ben Pacey
- DSound Design: Lewis Gibson